Sunday, May 11, 2014

Easter 2014

Three weeks later and I'm finally blogging about Easter. I think that's what happens every year, so why change it? ;)

The Saturday before Easter we dyed eggs.  I chose a princess themed dying kit this year and the girls were pretty excited.
Waiting is hard for little kids, so we took pictures while we waited!  Not sure why Mackenzie insisted on posing this way, but whatever allows me to take pictures of her is fine with me. 

After we died the eggs, the girls divided them up and admired their colors. ;)
Then, the sticker decorating began!


Later that day we drove to my parents' house to celebrate my brother's birthday.  I have no other pictures to show for this except the ones of Meredith eating this massive ice cream sandwich.  I took these pictures and then left the room to either go feed or change Miranda and when I came back there was nothing left!  She LOVED that dessert!
Sunday morning we woke up early to see what the Easter Bunny had left.  Mackenzie was super excited that the Easter Bunny left her a princess Celestia doll.
Silly glasses...

Checking out the baskets...
This is Meredith asking if she can have starbursts at 6:45 in the morning.  With such sweetness in that cute little face, she of course got her way! ;)
The one good photo I have of the actual hunting for eggs (it was early and the lighting was bad).
We had my parents and grandparents over for lunch.  The girls got a second baskets from Granny.
Miranda was great and let everyone else hold her.  Papa's not looking at the camera, but it's still a good picture!

Moshi brought the girls a new game to play, so of course it had to be played right then!
Pictures with Granny...
Little cutie!
Later that day and on Monday we broke confetti eggs.  It was the girls first time and you can tell I'm raising girly girls by the way the eggs are being cracked! ;)





Overall it was a great Easter filled with family - just the way I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...