Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Paper Pumpkin

My mom signed me up for Stampin Up's Paper pumpkin.  She said it was my "paper inspiration" every month.  I was so excited the other day when I received my first box!  It came with everything I needed including the clear stamping block to use with future stamps.

It was super easy to create the 4 cards and although a couple of them are not perfect, they are really cute anyway.  The hardest part of making cards (for me) is designing them, so the fact that this was already designed was great.

Anyone want me to send them a card? ;)

It feels so good to be creative again.  When Meredith was a baby, I started staying up until 11 working on different crafty/creative projects.  I think I might have to start that up again, now that Miranda is a little more consistent in her evening sleep schedule.  I definitely need the creative outlet on a regular basis!  I can't wait for my next Paper Pumpkin box next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...