Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Flashback: 5 months

I had some time to look through my photographs on my computer yesterday and organize all of my folders.  I came across the photos that were taken while I was in the hospital.  My mom or Brandon's mom would bring them along with the library books we had checked out the day I was admitted to the hospital and we would read together.  It was the one thing we did EVERY time they came to see me for those two weeks.



I don't know who took the picture or how I got it on my computer, but it doesn't matter. I love that we had that special time together (even if so small) in all the chaos of those two weeks and that it was documented.  The girls and I both needed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...