Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesdays with Tiny: 2013, Vol. 1

It's that time of year, when our resident Elf, Tiny comes to visit!  As usual, she brought her North Pole Breakfast - "snow" donuts and chocolate milk.  She even remembered me and brought granola bars and chocolate almond milk that I could have. ;)


About a week before, Mackenzie told me she was so excited to color on the placemats Tiny would bring like she did last year.  Unfortunately at that time I had nothing planned and wasn't really wanting to go to the store in the rainy, cold weather.  When I happened to tell my mom the story, she offered to "contribute" the activities she had bought for them as Tiny's gifts.  Yay for Moshi! ;)

Tiny did not wrap our 27 Christmas books this year, but she did pull down the box so we could read them anytime during December.  She was also sporting a new, cute little skirt.  I think it's funny that both girls called it a tutu. ;)


On day two, we found Tiny having a sack race with some of our other stuffed animals.

And this morning we caught her trying to eat our candy canes we keep in the Santa jar!

Three days in and she's made the girls smile and laugh every morning.  I'd say she's done her job.  Stay tuned for next week's installment and see what she does for days 4-10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...