Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Photos

I needed to get a picture of all 3 girls for a Christmas gift, so we had an impromptu photo shoot this morning.  Miranda wasn't too happy without her pasi.
So both girls tried to comfort her...
And then Mackenzie just gave up and smiled!
I thought changing locations might be better and we gave Miranda her pasi, but it didn't help.
 At this point we took a break and I held Miranda for a couple of minutes to calm her down.  Meredith was also having issues, but that's because she is TWO.  They are not named the "terrible twos" for no reason! :/  I bribed Meredith with chocolate if she would stop crying and smile.
"Come on girls...real smiles, please."

Kisses... 
Finally!  Not all looking in the same place, but oh well. This is the picture I'm using for the gift.
Miranda was finally a little happy without her pasi, so I said, "oh, just one ore picture!"  And this is what I got.
Meredith was on the verge of full melt down mode when I took this picture.  I tried adjusting Miranda, but she started fussing.  Then, Meredith moved her head back and hit the wood part and that triggered the melt down.  That's when I called it quits.  All girls were changed back to their play clothes and the big girls got their chocolate.

At least I got one good one. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...