Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Meredith's hair!

Meredith's hair drives me up the wall!

We are letting it grow out just like we did with Mackenzie's because I just don't want to deal with the upkeep of bangs.  However, this in between stage where it's not long enough to go behind the ears, is very annoying!

It doesn't help that Meredith wants nothing to do with clips or pony tails.  She barely lets me comb it every day, let alone wait for me to fix it.  Occasionally, she agrees to a clip, but it doesn't last long.
Mackenzie let me fix her hair when she was little.  I don't remember being annoyed with her hair as much.  Then again, she was at day care 11 hours a day, 5 days a week, so I didn't see it in her eyes all day every day, like I do with Meredith.
Her hair just seems to fall straight down rather than naturally part.  Maybe as it gets longer and thicker (heavier) it will fall more to the sides.  It never seems to bother her though, so I guess I shouldn't let it bother me. :/
Here's hoping it grows really fast or she agrees to wearing clips soon before I cut it all off! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...