Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Flashback: Ballerina

My flashback isn't from a long time go really, just May of this year, but I couldn't resist pulling up this photo after looking at our Halloween photos. 

I guess I should have put tights on Meredith and pulled her hair back in some way to get the full look.  But, let's face it, she would never have let me do her hair and tights on a Halloween in Houston - not cold enough! :)
So those are our ballerinas!  I'm guessing at some point, Meredith will ask to go to dance classes (probably around 3 years old like Mackenzie).  She already loves to dance and her and Mackenzie play "dance class" together just about every other day.  We'll see what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...