Friday, October 4, 2013

Meredith singing her ABC's

Meredith has been singing her ABC's lately and I had to get it on video at this stage because she is so cute singing it!  In the first video you'll also hear one of her favorite phrases, "I do it myself".  She is very independent right now!  Also, I had to cut off the video because she got in one of her "loops" where she just starts singing the same part over and over. ;)
This second video is missing about half of the letters, but I love "now you singa me."
Don't you love the hair?! She won't wear a clip, so we just have to wait for her hair to grow out so we can tuck it behind her ears.  It drives me crazy every day, but she doesn't seem to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...