Friday, September 27, 2013

Loving their little sister!

The girls LOVE their little sister!  I knew Mackenzie would love Miranda, but I wasn't quite sure how Meredith would react.  It turns out she's a lot like Mackenzie was with her - kind of indifferent, but still likes to look at her and pat her a little.  Whenever she hears Miranda cry, she comes running to me to tell me. ;)  The best thing (in my opinion) is that she doesn't really like to hold her, so I don't have to worry about her trying to pick her up without me being around.




Like I said, Mackenzie LOVES Miranda!  She asks to hold her all the time!
She loves it when Miranda holds on to her finger.

I hope and pray that all three will always love each other like they do now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...