Wednesday, September 18, 2013

5 years old!!!!

Mackenzie is 5 today!!!
I've been saying she's five for a few weeks now.  I think I tend to do that..."promote" them a few weeks before their actual birthday.  It goes along with my "not holding on to the baby years" feelings.  I'm always super excited for them to get older and move on to the next stage in their life.

At 5 years old, Mackenzie...
...loves to pretend!  Her doll house, her dolls, the two of us - we are all possible "mother and dears."
...still loves to cuddle with me and Brandon.
...loves school and doing school activities.
...loves her little sisters even if Meredith does bother her sometimes.
...is a picky eater like me, but will eat just about any kind of beef...ground, steak, roast beef.  If we say it's beef, she'll eat it!


Below is a walk through her past birthdays ending with cinnamon rolls this morning.

1 week...
1st birthday...
2nd birthday...
3rd birthday...
4th birthday...
5th birthday...
Do you like how she is holding up her hand to block Meredith from blowing out her candle? ;)

Brandon's going to bring cupcakes home this evening for her, so I'm sure she'll get to blow out candles again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...