Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Flashback: August 2009

I was looking back at past Friday Flashbacks and decided I needed to start those posts again.  For this week, I decided to go back to August 2009 and pick a photo of Mackenzie just before she turned 1.


My girls have hardly any hair when they are little.  They are typically at least 18 months before they need their first hair cut and almost 2 before I can do any kind of pig tails, which are still super short.  At 11 months I was able to slide a clip in Mackenzie's hair, but it didn't have any function other than looking cute.
Several things about this photo make me smile.  One, this was when her hair had a slightly red tint, like a strawberry blonde.  Two, she was clearly eating enough carrots seeing as how her nose looks orange!  And lastly, she's just so darn cute, I can't help but smile! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...