Thursday, August 29, 2013

2 years old!!!!

Two years ago, we welcomed Meredith to our family and have LOVED every day since.

She is so funny and makes us laugh all the time!  Between her facial expressions, her phrases and her actions, she is hilarious. 

She LOVES her big sister and copies her any chance she can get.

She's very independent, but will eventually ask for help - "helpy me"

She's very active - much more than I recall Mackenzie being at age 2, so she keeps me on my toes all the time!

But most of all, she is so sweet and still loves to cuddle sometimes!  And after two weeks in the hospital, I am very excited about cuddling with her.  Hopefully she'll appease me! ;)

Happy 2nd Birthday Meredith!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...