Wednesday, July 10, 2013

New Fireplace Art

Back in April, Brandon and I bought a piece of artwork at a silent auction.  When I saw it, I thought it looked perfect for our living room and since we had a change of plans for what was to go over the fireplace, it was perfect.  It took us a few months, but we finally hung it above our fireplace.




We've had the vase and candlesticks since we were married.  The pear is from my mom when we bought our first house and I bought the clock shortly after we moved into this house.  The scrabble tile letters I received from my parents this past Christmas. 

Around the time of my birthday, my parents, brother (Ryan) and sister-in-law (Kelsey) were here and Brandon relayed a funny story to me that happened while he was in the living room with my dad and Kelsey.

Daddy: I like those name tiles.  Where did you get them?
Brandon:  I think Ryan and Kelsey gave them to us for Chrismtas.
Kelsey:  Actually, Tom (my dad), you and Marsha got them for Brandon and Charlton.

It's good to know the guys know what goes on at Christmas! ;)

Anyways, after almost 3 years, I feel like our living room decor is finally complete.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...