Thursday, May 9, 2013

My Spare Time - 365...again!

After a couple of months of being in a photography funk, I've decided to start keeping up with my 365 blog again.  After about 7 or 8 months of not consistently picking up my camera every day, I'm going to make an effort to take at least ONE picture of our daily activities.  As has been the case for the last 3 days, one picture leads to about 20 and I've already gotten some great photos of the girls!  There's even a couple of self portraits of me and the girls.  That's rare!  I miss having so many pictures of the girls and I know adding a third child is only going to consume more time.  I'm hoping if I get back in the routine of taking daily pictures, then come September/October, I'll keep taking the pictures of the girls and baby number 3.  I'd hate to have baby number 3 have very little photos as a baby just because I didn't pick up my camera that sits out all day every day!

Anyways, just wanted to let you know that you can actually look at NEW pictures on my 365 blog (link on the right side bar of this blog)!  I'll try to keep up with them daily or weekly - basically whenever I get a chance to edit and post them! :)  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...