Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Boy or Girl?

Tomorrow we find out if baby number 3 is a boy or a girl.  I'm going to go ahead and say that I think it's another girl.  This pregnancy is no different than the first two, so I just have a feeling that means its another girl.  But, of course, I could be totally wrong!  We'll find out in less than 24 hours!  I'm so excited to find out either way!  I feel like it's Christmas Eve and I'm waiting to see what Santa brought me! ;)  I think a lot of my excitement is wrapped in the fact that once we know the gender, we can move forward with selling/keeping clothes, registering for other baby stuff and decorating the nursery. 

Not to mention we can finally talk about names!  I think we might have talked about names once since we found out I was pregnant and even then it was only a few minutes and nothing definitive.  I guess we just don't want to waste our time arguing over a name when that might not even be the gender.  I'd say we are much more relaxed this time around even though this 3rd one is going to change our lives just as much as the first one.

So, I have two questions for you guys:

1) what do you think the gender of baby number 3 is?
2) do you think we should stick with another "M" name?
3) what name suggestions do you have?

I'm very torn with question number 2.  If it's a boy I don't think we "have" to keep an "M" name because it's a different gender, however I really like my kiddos being called M&M's so it would be cute to have a boy "M" name.  The thing about the boy M names is that we would never use the typical M names - Michael (Brandon's boss) and Matthew (a fairly close relative).  There are still a few other names that I would use, but Brandon's pretty picky! ;)  I'll be honest, we might not listen to your answers to questions two and three, because let's face it, it's a decision that affects our lives much more than yours, so we have a little more invested in the answer/result.  But don't get me wrong, I still want to know what you think! ;)

Just like always, we'll be letting everyone know tomorrow evening.  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I haven't been reading blogs in a while so this is the first I've seen that you're expecting. So exciting! M names? Hmm, I'm not sure about any off hand but will let you know if I think of some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, if you don't feel any different this time around, I would say girl too. Have you done any of the gender tests online? Or the ring test? I always thought that they were fun to do but don't know how accurate they are, i guess they have a 50/50 chance! Micah, Miller, Mitchell, Mason...all I could think of...Can't wait to read tomorrow night! Praying that everything goes well and baby is healthy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...