Saturday, May 25, 2013

800 posts!

Did you know that yesterday was my 800th post?!  I can't believe I've blogged that many times in the last 5 1/2 years!  Below are some of my favorite posts from the past 800 (in chronological order).

Granny & Papa's 50th Anniversary

Crazy belly shots when Pregnant with Mackenzie

Mackenzie is born

I Passed my last architectural exam!

We discovered a great hiding place for toys.

I celebrated my 30th birthday


We moved!

We celebrated Mackenzie's 2nd birthday

We had a surprise party for my Granny.


Brandon and I celebrated 10 years of marriage!

Meredith is born!

We celebrated Mackenzie's 3rd birthday.

The girls had their first portraits together

We started home preschool

Mackenzie had her first dance recital on a stage

We celebrated the girls birthdays.

We visited Fredericksburg

We looked at Mackenzie's daily drawings.

We went strawberry picking.

And most recently, we found out we are having a third girl!

It was hard to pick favorites out of 800 blog posts!  I tried to choose milestones, but there are a ton of funny stories about the girls that I didn't link to.  I've made blurb books of posts from 2007-2010 and I'm almost finished with 2011.  Finishing 2011 and 2012 are my goals before the new baby arrives, but I have a feeling I'll only finish the 2011 book.  The book makes it much easier to see/read all of the posts, not to mention it's my personal keepsake in case blogger ever goes away!  Anyways, I've enjoyed blogging these past 5 1/2 years and will continue to blog at least in the foreseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...