Saturday, January 12, 2013

Oops, I forgot...

I was sorting through my pictures yesterday and came across photos I took back in November that I meant to blog about.  I know I've compared Mackenzie and Meredith hundreds of times on this blog, but I just can't help it.  When Meredith wheres Mackenzie's old clothes, I almost always have a recollection of a picture taken in that outfit or memory of some outing.  That's just the way it goes.

So, back in November when it got cold outside for about 10 minutes, I pulled out Meredith's "winter" clothes and instantly remembered a picture of Mackenzie in the same outfit.

Since we are in a completely different house, I didn't try the exact pose, but I did put the hat on to see if I could get a similar picture...

 Clearly, it's harder to get Meredith to really smile sometimes!
And just because she's so cute, here are some of the other photos I took of Meredith.  I LOVE the last one! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...