Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday ramblings...

It's Monday and it seems like it's been sort of a long day.  Time for a rambling post to tell about our goings on.

*I think we are finally back into our normal routine after the holidays.  It only took 3 weeks past Christmas! ;)   Dance &; Ladies Bible Class started back up last week after the break and Mackenzie and I were both pretty excited.  Those are two activities that I look forward to for adult interaction.  Ladies Bible Class is especially nice because childcare is provided and I get to study God's word!

*I've also officially packed away all Christmas decorations.  I actually took most of them down within the first week after Christmas, but all I did was move them to the dining room where they were pretty much forgotten until this past weekend.  You know, out of sight, out of mind.  Anyways, now the trees are undecorated and all of the decorations are packed in the storage containers.

*Monday mornings have become my Downton Abby watching time.  I even went so far as to let the girls watch tv in their playroom so that I could attempt to watch the episode without child chatter. ;)

*I let Meredith play with the sensory tub today.  At 16 months she doesn't really understand the concept of "keeping it all in the bin".  I finally just gave up trying to keep the rice and beans in and just vacuumed it all up after they were finished.  Mackenzie thought it was pretty cool to see the rice in the vacuum. ;)

*Meredith's had a runny nose for at least a week now.  I'm blaming allergies because it's not accompanied by any other symptoms.  She was so fussy this evening about 5:00 that I gave her some tylenol.  I also stripped her down to her diaper and let her eat spaghetti and finally our happy little toddler came back!  She didn't cry the remainder of the evening.  Well except for when she ran into the door jamb, but that makes everyone cry. :)

*I took pictures today for my ebay stuff I'm going to sell.  I haven't sold anything in a while and now it's time to sell some more.  I also have quite a bit to take to the resale shop.  Meredith is constantly growing out of clothes, so it stacks up quickly.  Time to get it out of our house!

So, thanks for listening to me ramble.  I have a couple of blog posts in the works.  I have to show you Brandon's handy work and eventually I'll post about Christmas! ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...