Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Meredith is 17 months!
At 17 months, Meredith...
- climbs into our kitchen chair every chance she gets. Since that's where the laptop stays, she also tries to reach and play with the mouse.
- takes one long nap a day, right after lunch
- says momma, dadda, eee (eat); pees (please), eef (teeth), su (shoe), yes (es), night night (ni-ni), bye-bye, no, off, yay, all done (ahh nun). She also tries to repeat what I say, but doesn't say it consistently for me to note it.
- has 12 teeth (6 top, 6 bottom)
- can throw a pretty good tantrum when she doesn't get her way. She immediately falls to the floor and cries while laying on her belly. Recently this has resulted in time out in her crib.
- wears 18-24 month to 2T clothing and size 6 shoe.
- loves looking at books.
- loves bath time and having her teeth brushed.
- loves to sing or hear music. She sings along and does some of the song motions depending on the song.
- smacks her lips if you ask for a kiss, and sometimes actually kisses you.
- can be quite the ham when people come over to our house.
- has started to show interest in actually playing with certain apps on the ipad and not just pushing the button over and over again.
- copies almost everything Mackenzie does.