Thursday, January 3, 2013

Meredith is 16 months!


I didn't take a picture of Meredith with her bear or owl this month.  With Christmas and New Year it just got away from me.  I'm not too upset since this is about the time I stopped with Mackenzie.  I will however blog about her development - mainly for my own "scrapbooking" purposes.

At 16 months, Meredith...
- climbs into our kitchen chair every chance she gets.  I actually found her on top of the table the other day!
- takes one long nap a day, right after lunch
- says momma, dadda, eee (eat); pees (please), eef (teeth), su (shoe), yes (es), night night (ni-ni), bye-bye.  She also tries to repeat what I say, but doesn't say it consistently for me to note it.
- has 12 teeth (6 top, 6 bottom)
- can throw a pretty good tantrum when she doesn't get her way.
- wears 18-24 month clothing and size 5 1/2 shoe.
- loves to put toys in and out of a basket or bucket or anything similar.
- loves to have her teeth brushed. She has recently started pretending to spit when she's finished and then wipes her mouth on the towel just like Mackenzie.
- makes pretend food for you to eat.  She holds the food up to your face and smacks her lips for you to pretend eat.
- loves to sing or hear music.
- turns in circles in the living room like she's a little dog chasing her tail
- smacks her lips if you ask for a kiss, but doesn't actually give you any kisses.
- will do a couple of ballet moves (in her own way), when you ask her to.
- is not eating well lately, but I think it's because new molars just broke through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...