Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Photo Love

I don't have a lot of favorite photos to share with you this month.  It's not that I didn't take a lot of photos, I just didn't have a lot of great photos.  I really need to focus a little more on taking nice pictures as opposed to just a lot of photos.  I seem to have quite a bit of photos that are either blurry because of the wrong shutter speed or photos of the backs or the tops of the girls.  I need to work on getting more at their level so I can see their face and expressions better.  Anyways, here are my favorites from January.

Silly face...
Sweet face...
Sister play time...
The "look"...
I bought a light scoop and am in love with my indoor photos now!
I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...