Saturday, January 5, 2013

ABC Yoga

Last Saturday, Mackenzie tried a little yoga! I found a cute little poster online for the ABC's of yoga.

I didn't buy it, so we had to kind of guess at the blurry image of what I saved online.  We did all of them once together and then I took pictures of her the second time around.  Unfortunately, most of the pictures are kind of blurry because of her movement, but here they are anyway!










We skipped I.  I think it says inhale.  I didn't see a need to snap a picture of that. :/

In the picture above, Mackenzie is doing the pose before the "Jack" pops up.  As Mackenzie said just a minute ago, "that's when someone is winding me up."  ;)

Such an enthusiastic roar for this lion! ;)

Apparently we didn't do M or N!


Such a proper queen! ;)

She's very flexible bending in one direction (see ragdoll), but not so much in the backward direction!


Unicorn she struggled with - I don't really know why.  I guess we need to work on some balance on our hands and knees.


Again, backwards is not her forte. ;)


So that's our ABC's yoga.  Mackenzie seems to really enjoy this so I'm thinking about buys a kids yoga dvd for her.  Do any of you have one?  I've never done yoga, so I don't even know where to begin.  Help! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...