Friday, November 30, 2012

November Photo Love

Tomorrow is December 1st.  What?!  As usual I took a TON of photos this month.  I've learned that if I want to get ONE good picture of Meredith, I need to take at least TEN photos!  I have a lot more to filter through, but I also have a lot of good pictures.  YAY! ;)  So, here are my favorite photos from this month.  I'm even in the first one! ;)

I think it was 78 degrees out on this day.  We were just having fun in the house with our hats, wishing it was actually fall/winter weather.


I attempted to sort of recreate a photo of Mackenzie when I noticed Meredith was wearing the same outfit from 3 years ago.  It didn't go well, but I got a few good ones anyway.

Meredith playing with bubbles...
We adapted to country life pretty quickly this past week.  It got a little hot, so Meredith ran around in a shirt, diaper and tennis shoes.  The picture is really cute, but it would be better without the saggy diaper! ;)
Meredith loved her new cup.  Who needs hands when you can drink like this...
and this...

I only wish Mackenzie had looked at the camera, rather than looking down. :/
Sisters...
Mackenzie dancing/posing today...
All dressed up for church...
Enjoying the beautiful weather...
Snow day in the house.  Hat, gloves, short sleeve shirt and bare feet.  Sounds about right for Texas! ;)
All dressed up for church, again...

November is gone, December is coming, along with a little visitor starting tomorrow!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...