Monday, November 5, 2012
Meredith is 14 months old!
- is starting to run faster, almost at a trot.
- is transitioning to one nap a day and is waking up far too early now a days.
- asks to "eee" as soon as she wakes up every morning.
- loves candy and sweets and know they are located in the pantry. She will say "eee" and then point to the pantry.
- still has 8 teeth (4 top, 4 bottom), but I think a molar is breaking through on the bottom left.
- screams at such a high pitch when she's upset that she set off the house alarm the other morning. Apparently it's the same pitch as a window breaking. :/
- wears 18 month clothing and size 4.5 or 5 shoe
- loves to put toys in and out of a basket or bucket or anything similar
- loves to have her teeth brushed. When I brush Mackenzie's teeth, she's right there next to us trying to get hers brushed too.
- loves to sing or hear music.
- if you ask for kisses, she smacks her lips but doesn't actually give you any kisses.
Here is the girls' comparison picture. Notice how Meredith is leaning way over to the side? Clearly, Mackenzie likes the bear a lot more than Meredith!