Wednesday, October 24, 2012

MST 365 - 1 year

It's been one year since I started My Spare Time 365.  I started it with the intention of making sure I took plenty of photographs of Meredith so that she wouldn't be the "second child with no photos".  My initial goal was to take 200 photos in 365 days and I'm happy to announce that I exceeded my goal and have a picture for 325 days out of 366 in the past year!  I'm so glad I stuck with it and took so many pictures.  I love looking back and seeing the random day to day pictures I took.  Most of them are of the girls, but some are food or crafts or even me!  That one of me isn't the greatest, but again, I'm documenting our day to day stuff.

I'm going to continue trying to take pictures every day through the end of the year, but starting in January, I'll start with a new count.  This will make it easier for me to remember beginning and end dates and when I make these into blog books (because we all know I will), it will be a little better organized than just saying "October 11, 20xx to October 10, 20x1".

There is a link to my picture blog above my blog roll on the right hand side.  I usually upload about once a week, but sometimes it's less often than that.  For instance I haven't uploaded pictures since the 11th, but I did take them.  So if you haven't done so already go ahead and check out MST - 365.  Oh, and I highly recommend doing this for yourself.  It's fun to see what you did in the last year, especially in the thumbnail layout blogger has.  Even if you don't blog about it, try to take a picture of your life every day!  I dare you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...