Friday, October 5, 2012

Meredith is 13 months

 With all the party planning, Meredith's 13 month went by very quickly!  She took her first few steps a week after her birthday, and now she's walking every where.  I finally started putting shoes on her when we leave the house, so that I can let her walk around if we go somewhere she is able to walk.

At 13 months, Meredith...

- walks 99% of the time.
- likes to climb onto Mackenzie's bed and the couch.  The problem is that she doesn't know how to get down and isn't aware that she could fall and hurt herself.
- still sleeps great, but is starting to give up the morning nap and just have a longer afternoon nap.
- drinks only from sippy cups and transitioned to whole milk just fine.
- loves everything we give her to eat with the exception of regular oatmeal without any extra flavor
- has 8 teeth (4 top, 4 bottom)
- throws a fit when she doesn't get her way!
- wears 18 month clothing and size 4 shoe
- loves to put toys in and out of a basket or bucket or anything similar
- says momma and dadda
- signs eat, drink, more and please.  Those are really the only ones I sign to her, so maybe I should work on a few more to expand her vocabulary, since she picked up on those really quickly.  Of course, those 4 signs don't surprise me since she clearly doesn't miss any meals and now she definitely won't miss any since she can tell us when she's hungry! ;)  She actually says "eee" when signing eat, so I guess she can say 3 words. ;)

Below is a collage for all 13 months:


I'm not sure how many more comparisons I'll have of the girls because I think I stopped taking Mackenzie's pictures around 14 or 15 months, but I don't remember.  I guess we'll find out next month! ;)  For now, here is the comparison of the two girls at 13 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...