Friday, October 5, 2012
Meredith is 13 months
At 13 months, Meredith...
- walks 99% of the time.
- likes to climb onto Mackenzie's bed and the couch. The problem is that she doesn't know how to get down and isn't aware that she could fall and hurt herself.
- still sleeps great, but is starting to give up the morning nap and just have a longer afternoon nap.
- drinks only from sippy cups and transitioned to whole milk just fine.
- loves everything we give her to eat with the exception of regular oatmeal without any extra flavor
- has 8 teeth (4 top, 4 bottom)
- throws a fit when she doesn't get her way!
- wears 18 month clothing and size 4 shoe
- loves to put toys in and out of a basket or bucket or anything similar
- says momma and dadda
- signs eat, drink, more and please. Those are really the only ones I sign to her, so maybe I should work on a few more to expand her vocabulary, since she picked up on those really quickly. Of course, those 4 signs don't surprise me since she clearly doesn't miss any meals and now she definitely won't miss any since she can tell us when she's hungry! ;) She actually says "eee" when signing eat, so I guess she can say 3 words. ;)
Below is a collage for all 13 months:
I'm not sure how many more comparisons I'll have of the girls because I think I stopped taking Mackenzie's pictures around 14 or 15 months, but I don't remember. I guess we'll find out next month! ;) For now, here is the comparison of the two girls at 13 months.