Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Feelings

We are discussing "feelings" this week in school and I found this really cute set of feeling flashcards on 1+1+1=1.
 After laying them out one by one and talking about each one, I asked Mackenzie to pick them up one at a time and imitate the feeling.  They were so cute that I didn't want to wait for the Unit 5 blog post.  First of all, she skipped "feeling cold" because she didn't like that it was blue.
She said, "I don't turn blue when I'm cold". ;)  She also skipped exhausted and asked why his "head was cracked".

My answer to these daily kind of questions is always "that's just they way someone drew it."

Now onto the cards that she did do!
Happy...

Angry...this is truly her angry face.  Now can you see why Brandon and I laugh at her when she gets mad at us?  So silly!
Surprise!
Goofy...she was moving her tongue back and forth.  Apparently this is as goofy as she gets when she's trying to hold a paper.
Tired...she was keeping her mouth open because the picture shows flies going into this smiley face and she thought that was funny.
Hot...makes me smile.  I wish that's all that happened when you are feeling hot. ;)
Scared...
Shy...
And lastly, she got to draw how she was feeling.  She chose "happy" and drew her smiley face complete with cheeks. 
So, how are you feeling today???

3 comments:

  1. that M is a trip!!! I love her expressions!!! And the next post with all the pre-school made my teacher heart cry happy tears. M is SO blessed to have you for her momma. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Looking forward to seeing this fun 4 year old soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love her faces! Awesome recap post!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...