Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Attempting monthly photos

When Meredith woke up from her nap on Monday, I grabbed the owl and bear and attempted her 14 month photos.  I did ok with the owl pictures although I had my aperture set to low in the beginning, so the first few photos are a little out of focus.  Of course those are the ones that she looks the cutest.  Note to self: always check the camera settings before taking a single shot!

She LOVES her owl! 


After about 10 owl pictures, I put the owl on the ground and put the bear in the chair.

"Uh, what just happened?"


"But, I love my owl."

"No more pictures!!!!"

The water works stopped as soon as I put the owl back in the chair!

"I LOVE my owl!"

I think we'll be taking some new pictures today!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...