Saturday, September 1, 2012

August Photo Love

Once again, it's time for my favorite photos from the last month.  Can you believe it's already September?!  I took A LOT of photos this month - close to 500!  This might be a bit of a long post, but I know some of you won't mind since it's pictures of the girls. ;)

On our way home from the museum on her birthday!




"I got in this chair all by myself!"

The story of my life - one sitting still, the other crawling away!

crazy pose!

So sweet!

Just as sweet!

Total cooperation!

And now we can get on the table...all the time!

this girl LOVES dance class.

And this girl loves her birthday cupcake! ;)

playing with her tongue

"me too, me too"



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...