Wednesday, August 29, 2012

One year ago today...

  • One year ago today I went to bed at 12:30am because I was officially a stay at home mom and didn't have to wake up early.
  • One year ago today the smoke detector in our bedroom beeped in a "replace my battery" chirp at 1:00am every 2 minutes.
  • One year ago today I finally went to sleep at 2:00am after Brandon changed the smoke detector with the big ladder from the garage...not an easy task with 12' ceilings. 
  • One year ago today I was woken up by Mackenzie at 6:00am - on my first official day to sleep in. :(
  • One year ago today my water broke at 2:15pm
  • One year ago today we walked into Labor & Delivery at the hospital at 5:30pm.
  • One year ago today Meredith Danielle was born at 7:29pm.
  • One year ago today at 10:15pm I got to hold my second baby girl for the first time!
As crazy as that 24 hours was, I wouldn't have it any other way!  And now, ONE YEAR later, my days are still just as crazy and I love it!  I'll post Meredith's 12 month photos later, but for now here's a photo review of Meredith's first year.














Happy Birthday Meredith!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...