Friday, August 17, 2012

Deja Vu?

It amazes me how many pictures I have of the girls that are similar even when they are taken 3 years apart!  I don't plan it at all and yet it still happens.  I guess, as long as they are young and doing the same things (crawling, standing, climbing, walking...), they will continue to have similar pictures.  Plus it helps that they are both girls and are wearing the same clothes! 

When I uploaded some of my pictures the other day, I remembered I had some similar pictures of Mackenzie that matched mt new ones of Meredith.  So, this is essentially a Friday flashback post, but we are only going back 3 years!

At some point, the bumbo becomes a toy for the girls and serves no other function.  They had both reached the moment where they could get out of the bumbo without any trouble, so why not just play with it.  Meredith was trying to get in the bumbo, but couldn't figure out how to turn around once she got a foot in the seat.  I'm sure Mackenzie was doing the same thing, 3 years ago. 

On the same day, I also took close up pictures.  Mackenzie likes to talk about her picture and how she only had 4 teeth.  Meredith has 5 teeth in this picture, but they are all just barely coming in, so you can't see them.

I have a folder on my computer labeled comparison photos.  I have about 20 photos right now and Meredith is only 11 1/2 months!  I can't wait to see all the future comparison photos as they grow older!  

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow, Meredith looks so grown up already! Cute comparison pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...