Monday, July 9, 2012

I need your opinion

The girls' birthday party is in about 2 1/2 months and I'm working on the labels for the food and candy.  The theme is Candyland and I downloaded a font that I thought I might use for these labels.  I just typed an example of a label and made it pink (the main color of the party), but wasn't quite sold.  I then decided to use the same font but with the rainbow of colors that will be seen in all of the other decorations.  I liked it, but thought maybe the font was a little too much for a small food label, so I used a basic, bold font with the same rainbow colors.  This is where you guys come in.  Which font would you use? 


I will be printing them on white cardstock, but plan on backing them with bright colored cardstock. I will then put them in gumdrops to use as props to hold them up and/or use matching colored ribbon to tie them to the candy jars.

If you have an opinion let me know:
What combination do you like best (1, 2, or 3)?
Do you like the rainbow colors or is a solid color better?
Should black font be used to keep it simple?
Any other suggestions?

Thanks!  I'll keep you updated with what I finally decide and if I forget to tell you, just wait for the party post in September! ;)

3 comments:

  1. So fun! Definitely not black, I love the rainbow colors. I love #3 actually!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...