Sunday, July 1, 2012
10 months already?!
Meredith is 10 months old! That means I only have 2 more months of buying formula and preparing bottles! This also means we will have an additional $23 dollars a week added to our budget! Yay! ;) Now if she'll just get more teeth, we can move onto regular food and we can stop eating so much baby food! Don't get me wrong, I love that she's still a baby, but I'll love it even more when she's walking and eating our food.
- is still crawling everywhere, but now she is FAST.
- pulls up to standing.
- climbs onto and over anything that is low...treadmill, stairs, us.
- rarely just sits in your lap without wanting to crawl or climb somewhere else.
- goes to sleep on her own - all she needs is her pasi and her lovey.
- sleeps in her bed for bedtime and naps and is starting to resist sleeping other places.
- sleeps 11-12 hours a night + 2 naps a day
- eats 3 bottles and 3 meals a day + some snacks
- has one tooth and possibly 2 others coming in.
- cries when she doesn't get her way including throwing her head back and having a fit like a 2 year old might do.
- wears 12-18 month clothing and size 3 shoe
- screams at a high pitch with Mackenzie as if they are having a contest.
- is learning to stop doing something when I say no.
- loves splashing in the water either in the pool or bath.
Taking pictures this month was a little challenging, since Meredith seems to always be on the go. She kept leaning forward to look over the edge of the chair and I was afraid she was going to fall off. The process went a little like this...
"Meeeeeeerrrr-eeeee-dith. Look over here sweetie [snap fingers]. Look at momma. [take a picture] No, sit back [get up and touch her chest to lean her back in chair]. Ok, look at momma. Meeeeerrrrreeedddiiiitttthhhh."
This went on for quite a few times until I called Brandon in to help me. After a while we gave up. When I uploaded the pictures a little bit ago, I had taken 22 photos and all but maybe 3 or 4 or blurry or no good. At least I got one each of her with the bear and owl.
The outfit Mackenzie is wearing in her 10 month photo, Meredith hasn't been able to wear for at least a month, including the shoes. It's a cute dress and I think it was actually Mackenzie's first Easter dress. Looks like it will be heading to the resale shop soon!
Oh, and I did try to put a bow on her head, but this is what happened:
This is what happens every time she has a headband in, so I've given up for the time being. Maybe I'll try again in a few months!