Monday, June 18, 2012

No Teeth!

Mackenzie's bottom two teeth came in at 7 1/2 months and at 10 1/2 months, her top two teeth.  At 9 1/2 months, Meredith has no teeth!  I know it's not a big deal, but I keep wondering where they are? ;)

Luckily, no teeth hasn't kept this girl from eating solids!  She will gum it all!  Her current favorites are Ritz crackers.  My friend gave her one several weeks ago and now she eats them all the time.  This is how I know she's a second child...1) I let my friend give her a cracker; 2) I let her eat the crackers, all the time, at 9 months, without teeth! ;)  Definitely something I never would have done with Mackenzie, even when she had 2 teeth!

She also likes mum-mums, yogurt melts, puffs, the Gerber vegetable cheeto thingies and nutri-grain bars.  I've fed her a couple of nutri-grain bars, but one night while I was cooking dinner, I decided I would cut the bar up and just let her feed herself.  Let's just say, she liked it!



She stayed in the high chair while the rest of us ate dinner.  At one point, she was retrieving pieces of the bar that had fallen into her lap and putting them in her mouth.  In the end, I wiped off her mouth and hands as best I could and gave her a bath.  I have a feeling that's what I'll be doing at her first birthday party!   

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...