Saturday, June 2, 2012
Meredith is 9 months!
Meredith turned 9 months old this past Tuesday and she had her check up yesterday. She's still growing like crazy! Her stats at 9 months are:
Weight - 22 lb 15 oz - 96.51 percentile
Height - 31" - 99.95 percentile
Mackenzie was roughly this size between 15 and 18 months old. Per the doctor, you can typically double the height of girls at 18-24 months and that's how tall they will be as an adult. Mackenzie will be about my height - 5'6". I'm curious to see Meredith's height at 18-24 months to see if she's going to be closer to Brandon's height - 6'0". We'll see...
At 9 months, Meredith:
- is crawling everywhere. I think she's made it to almost every room in the house by now.
- claps when music plays or to imitate us
- shakes her head no when we say "no, no"
- goes to sleep on her own - all she needs is her pasi and her lovey
- sleeps in her bed for bedtime and naps
- sleeps 11-12 hours a night + 2 or 3 naps a day
- eats 3 bottles and 3 meals a day
- has eaten french fries, breakfast bars and crackers even without any teeth!
- drinks juice from a sippy cup
- puts everything in her mouth
- wears 12 month clothing and size 2 shoe
- screams when frustrated or just for fun
- blows raspberries a lot!
The girls each at 9 months...