Wednesday, May 2, 2012
- is crawling, mostly army crawling, but definitely crawling on her hands and knees more and more.
- finds anything and everything on the floor
- goes to sleep on her own - all she needs is her pasi and her lovey
- sleeps in her bed for bedtime and naps
- sleeps 11-12 hours a night + 2 or 3 naps a day
- eats 4 bottles and 3 meals a day
- eats mum-mums and yogurt melts and is learning to "chew" food with her gums, but does not like baby food with texture/chunks
- drinks a little juice from a sippy cup
- puts everything in her mouth (see second item above!)
- wears 12 month clothing and size 2 shoe
- screams when frustrated
- blows raspberries a lot!
As usual, here is the comparison photos of the girls. I almost had the same outfit on Meredith again, by coincidence, but had forgotten that she was already dressed and not in pajamas. I guess I tend to have my favorite outfits each month.
And finally, a photo collage of Meredith's first eight months!