Friday, April 6, 2012

Some favorite Pictures

I just updated my 365 blog today.  I hadn't posted any daily pictures since the middle of March.  I only missed 2 or 3 days in March - not too bad.  Anyways, I thought I'd post some of my favorite photos from the last couple of weeks that don't fall into a blog post topic in itself.

Mackenzie had fun dressing up at her friends house. Her and Lyla are so funny together.  They both got dressed up and then set up the table for a tea party and then Mackenzie decided she didn't want to have a tea party.  They like being together, but no always playing the same thing.  They definitely parallel play A LOT.
We went out to eat last week and the girls showed some sisterly love!
I had Mackenzie stand in front of my parents' beautiful flowers.  It took me forever to get her to stand right there.  Sometimes I feel like I'm still talking to a one year old that doesn't understand you.  I give directions and she just stares at me like I'm crazy.  Maybe I am...
By far, one of my absolute favorites!  No further story...
Now that Meredith is sitting up, the girls bathe together.  They both seem to like it.  Meredith doesn't stay in the water as long as Mackenzie, but when she's in there, she has a lot of fun.
This is Meredith's standard look when someone says hi to her.  It takes a lot to make her smile, unless you are me, Brandon and Mackenzie.
Meredith enjoying sitting up to play with her toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...