Tuesday, April 17, 2012

pool time!

Last week I promised Mackenzie I would pull out the small blow up pool for her to play in in the backyard.  Friday I spent forever blowing up the pool and filled it up with the cold, cold water from the faucet.  I should have filled it up and let it sit in the sun, but I didn't, so Mackenzie is the only one who "swam".  I actually tried to put Meredith in the pool, but she was NOT happy about it, so she and I sat in a lawn chair near the pool.  Since it's a very small pool and the it was very cold water, this is about the furthest Mackenzie got down in the water!

She's really into posing for pictures and it always looks like she's doing a disco dance!

We only stayed out for maybe 30 minutes and most of the time she just stood up and danced around.  When I tried to take her picture she wanted to do a passe (as best she could do standing in water):

and then a curtsy:

We can't wait for summer so that we can swimming in a real pool with warm water!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...