Monday, March 26, 2012

Trying for a good picture

I tried to get a picture of the girls in their matching outfits the other day and this is the way it went.  First of all, I thought after the first few, that I was finally getting somewhere and then I looked beyond Meredith's smile and realized that her bow was too low and was making her ears stick out.  Once I adjusted that, I didn't have too much more time that both girls would cooperate.  Take a look for yourself!

Neither are interested...
Really, mom? you need us to smile?
Mackenzie: I am so bored...
Meredith: This arm rest looks cool...
Mackenzie: what's on TV...
Meredith:  what was that noise momma just made?
Bow is fixed, but Mackenzie has her fake smile on...


Starting to lose it...
 Almost, except my aperture setting is too low, so Mackenzie's out of focus...
Mackenzie:  Turn this way Meredith...
Mackenzie:  No, I said this way...look at momma!


And we are finished.  No more.  Not going to do it.  Oh well, I took at least one semi-decent picture and with a little cropping and ignoring Mackenzie's deer in the headlights look, it's not too bad. ;)

2 comments:

  1. How funny......and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Meredith sitting up on her own yet? She looks like she's sitting up so big and straight. Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...