Sunday, March 4, 2012

New Design

So, what do you think of my newly remodeled blog? ;) 

I'm a little behind and just realized I could add a photo to my title.  I guess I thought most people paid someone to design a top banner and I just didn't want to do that.  When I realized I could add my own photo, I quickly made my own collage and added it.  Since I was changing the top, I decided everything needed revision.  Do you like the font?  I like it, but I'm torn because I feel it might be a little difficult to read.  Be honest, what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I do not think it is too hard to read the font. The header is super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the photo header! I like the font for your titles, but it is hard to read on smaller devices. Maybe another font for the body of your posts? Love the color palette, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I just posted and went back and it's a different font!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...