Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Flashback - photos with kids


In 1999, when this photo was taken, my cousins were approximately 6-9 months, 2 and 3 1/2 (am I right Rhonda?).  I stumbled across this photo the other day and it made me laugh.  My aunt and her 3 children were trying to take a photo for our church directory and this is how it looked.  At the time, I was 19 and thought this was just sooo funny that I took a picture too.

Now, at 32 with 2 small children, I see the reality of the photo.  I think there are now, 3 photos of me with the girls...one I took (my facebook photo), one Brandon took and one my grandmother took on my birthday.  The most recent one is the best one and Meredith is looking at the camera, but Mackenzie is not.  She's smiling, but not looking at the camera.  We'll see how many good photos I get with the girls over the years.  I might have a lot more like the one above than I thought I would at 19! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I didn't even remember that! I think you are right on about the ages. It pretty much sums up what life was like with three small children. See, you just need one more child in the middle between Mackenzie and Meredith, and you will be just like me. LOL I remember asking people to take pictures of me with the kids since I was never in any of them. It's also a reason I had professional portraits done. Thanks for posting this. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...