Thursday, March 29, 2012

First Swing

Meredith had her first ride in a playground swing a week or so ago.  We have a swing in our backyard, but for what ever reason, I never thought to put her in it.  When I took the girls to one of the neighborhood playgrounds, Mackenzie asked if Meredith could swing too.


She loved it!

We've since put her in the swing in our backyard and she still liked it.  The problem at our own playground is being able to push both girls at the same time.  We have 2 other swings for Mackenzie but she prefers the baby swing when she wants to swing really high.  I think she feels more secure.  I'm trying to teach Mackenzie how to move her legs so she can swing herself, but it's not going well.  Why learn, when you can just have someone push you? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...