Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Long Time, No See

We have a good friend of the family that Mackenzie and Meredith met for the first time this past weekend.  Lonna works with my mom and keeps up with the me and the girls through this blog, but unfortunately, we have not seen each other in at least 4 years.  Lonna brought Mackenzie a purple, fuzzy, heart shaped pillow that she absolutely loves and they became fast friends.





Thanks Lonna for all of your love and hopefully we'll see you again soon!

I hate that it took 3 1/2 years for Mackenzie to meet such a wonderful friend and I started thinking about the other friends/family that have also never met Mackenzie.  I'm hoping that now that I'm home with the girls, I'll be able to make some visits to those friends.  I want to make the visits not only to introduce the girls, but to also visit with our friends that we haven't seen in a while.  I didn't really make new years resolutions, but I think this is one I should keep - visiting with family and friends more often.


PS - Mackenzie has decided she likes sleeping on her pillow at night instead of her regular pillow.  She has informed me that the purple pillow is better than her pink one that is normally on her bed. ;)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...