Friday, February 3, 2012

Flashback Friday: Great Grandparents

These are my great grandparents in 1965.  I was one of the fortunate people who knew my great grandparents.  I don't just vaguely remember them, I really did know them.  I was twenty when Grandmother passed away and twenty five when Granddaddy passed away.  I visited their house in Arkansas many times through the years and then after Grandmother passed, Granddaddy moved down here, so I got to see him more often in his last 5 years.

Don't they looks so cute in the picture?  It's funny, I don't like it when my photos don't have vivid colors, and yet, I love the colors in this photo.  I guess I only like faded pictures when they have a reason to be faded.  I love old photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...