Thursday, January 19, 2012

Nap Time

I've never been a stickler for where Mackenzie's naps are taken.  Before she walked, she napped in the swing because that's what she was used to sleeping in at school.  When she was a toddler, we kept a pillow on the living room floor and she would just lay down on it whenever she got tired and go to sleep.  When we first moved to this house, I had her sleep in her room, but she almost always slept in her nap mat on the floor.  After she transitioned to a twin bed, she actually took naps in the bed, but once I was really pregnant, she started taking naps with me in my bed.  Since we've been home I've allowed her to choose where she wants to nap.  Some days it's the couch, some days it's the recliner or her small chair.  A lot of time, it's the floor.  I guess it just never changed from when she was a toddler.  As long as she has a pillow and her bunnies, she's good to go.  A couple of months ago she actually took a nap in the dining room!  I can find something else to do in another room while she sleeps, so I don't care where she sleeps as long as she takes a nap!  I found these pictures of Mackenzie taking her naps in the past 3 years.  Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...