Monday, January 9, 2012

Just Because

Just because it's Monday, I thought I'd post pictures of the girls from this past week.  Nothing new going on really, but they looked just too darn cute not to post the pictures!

This is what Mackenzie is doing all of the time - either posing or dancing!
 ...until I tell her to stand still and then she gets sad and looks bored! ;) oh the drama!

The girls on Saturday before a birthday party - you'd never know it's early January!
Please excuse the yellowness in the last few pictures.  We had little to no natural light, so the overhead light is making the pictures very yellow!  This is Meredith in the dress my aunt made her.  I think I mentioned that I would blog about this a long time ago, but I never got around to it!  It is absolutely adorable and Meredith looked so cute in yesterday for church.  This is how she went to church - no socks, no shoes.  Again, can you believe we are doing this in January?!  The high was 78!

Since it has been spring and summer like weather and Meredith is such a *big girl*, I thought I should start pulling out the 6 month spring clothing I had so that she could wear it at least once before it gets cold again or she out grows it.  This was my favorite outfit of Mackenzie's and it's no different for Meredith!  I still love it!  It's definitely one I'll keep as a keepsake for me and the girls.

This is one of my favorites that isn't the girls.  Do you think Mackenzie was cooking the safari animals for us to eat or are they eating dinner she prepared for them?  I'm not sure what the answer is, but it made me laugh when I saw it in the playroom the other evening.


*At Meredith's doctor appointment she measured 16 lbs 9.5 oz (94.83%) and 27 1/2" long (99.94%)!  I looked in Mackenzie's baby book and Mackenzie weighed 16 lbs 9 oz at 6 months and 27 3/4" at 9 months!  My dream of Meredith being able to wear all of Mackenzie's old clothes is slowly disappearing!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Meredith is really changing! She looks so different from when we were there last month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. marshahaag@yahoo.comJanuary 9, 2012 at 1:20 PM

    The pics made me smile on this dreary, rainy day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...