Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cleaning list

So, one of my new favorite blogs is iheartorganizing.  I feel like she and I think the same way about organization, except she actually follows through with the organizing tasks.  I tend to have great ideas and plans, but can't always make it all come together.  Hopefully that will change this year! 

One of the lists (see - we are meant to be BFF's) she made was a cleaning list based on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual tasks. 
iheartorganizingcleaninglist

After I stared at it long enough and forced myself not to buy it off her etsy shop, I realized I could make my own personalized list!

I used excel and it was surprisingly quick and easy to do!  I've already printed it and will laminate it later today so that I can check off  the items when I do them.  Brandon suggested that I check off the items in the actual excel file, but one of my goals this year is a lot less time on the computer while the girls are awake, so I'd rather have the laminated copy that I can use as a dry/erase board.

I'm so excited that it turned out well and am looking forward to making my own files for other organizing projects I have on my list.

If you haven't done so already, go check out Jen's blog (iheartorganizing) - I have loved al of the projects I've read so far!

1 comment:

  1. I used to do a similar kind of "chore chart" for myself when I was not working. It was really helpful. Maybe I should start again...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...