Monday, January 30, 2012
Meredith is 5 months old! It's an off month as far as a doctors check up, so I have my own stats:
Weight - 18 pounds
Height - 28"
At 5 months, Meredith:
- rolls from her back to her stomach every time she's put on her back
- is eating (5) 7oz bottles a day - pretty much every 3 hours from 7:30am to 7:30 pm.
- eats oatmeal and other solid food in the evenings.
- recognizes a bottle when you show it to her and then reaches for it to put it in her mouth.
- tries to sit up in her car seat and high chair.
- wears size 6 month clothing.
- wear size 2 shoes.
- loves to hear me sing. If she's upset in the car, I can usually sing to her and she stops crying.
- is finally starting to like baths.
- still loves to be swaddled at night when going to sleep.
- is starting to fall sleep on her own without being held.
- has started trying to get her knees under her when laying on her stomach! Please don't crawl anytime soon! ;)
I didn't really have any good pictures of Mackenzie at 5 months. Apparently I only took 3 pictures total and the one below is the best one to use for a comparison with Meredith.