Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday with Tiny

I thought for the month of December we'd follow Tiny, our resident "elf on the shelf."  Brandon thinks I'm obsessed because every night I set Tiny in his new position and maybe I am, but I don't care!  This year, because of pinterest, I've been more creative with his hiding spots.  Although, I guess he's not really hiding since he's usually at her level out in the open.  So with out further ado, let's see what Tiny's been up to since his arrival last week.
Day 1 - He arrives!
Day 2 - Tiny trying to get into the pantry.  Too bad it's one of the few doors in the house with a safety lock!
 
Day 3 - Sitting in Mackenzie's chair reading The Night before Christmas.

Day 4 - playing video games on the couch.

Day 5 - Taking a shower (or maybe "took" a shower).

Day 6 - Chatting with the princesses in the doll house.


Stay tuned next week to see what else Tiny does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...