Thursday, December 1, 2011

Look who came to town!

When I saw the idea on Pinterest, I knew it needed to become a family tradition - the North Pole Breakfast!
 Tiny, our elf on the shelf arrived last night and brought us "snow donuts" and chocolate milk!


Since he doesn't talk to us, he left us a note...

and a coloring book.

This was Mackenzie's first taste of powdered donuts and her first reaction was to spit it out, but I made her chew and swallow.  Once she saw me eat them, she took another bite and has eaten 4 total this morning!

While we ate our breakfast, I read the elf on the shelf book to remind her what he does.  I'm really excited about the places he'll be hiding this year...again, thanks to pinterest.

By the way, in case you didn't know...only 24 days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...